Sunday, February 5, 2012

Still here!

So this is going to be a quick picture post. I'll be moving a lot soon, during the Feburary vacations I will be going to Venice on a school bus trip, then I'll go see some foreign exchange student friends in Toulouse and finish up the holiday with a bus trip from Paris to Barcelona!
Here are some pictures from the past few months!

London Town! I've got a bunch of pictures from this trip but this is certainly one of the best!

Every tourist does this. 

Early morning market on Wednesday a two weeks before Christmas.

My walk to school.


1er STG: My classmates 

Me next to a wine barrel in a church converted into a wine storage building. 

Two of my host sisters and I in a chimeny in a monastery near by.

Stained glass window I thought looked cool.

0 comments:

Post a Comment